IT Helpdesk Analyst - 12 Month FTC
Location: Manchester, Marlow, South Coast
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our IT Operations team
IT Operations plays a pivotal role in Softcat's success. As we look to grow and evolve our business, it is essential we empower our teams by ensuring they have reliable, scalable, and agile systems and applications.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft, and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security, and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
As a 12-month FTC Helpdesk Analyst, you'll be part of a team who are the first port of call for IT support for Softcat's users.
As Helpdesk Analyst you'll be responsible for:
- Handling inbound support tickets (phone, emails, portal tickets)
- Triaging and investigating end user issues
- Implementing first time fixes where possible
- Liaising with 3rd party support companies
- Creating and reviewing knowledge base articles
- Arranging deployment of IT kit
What we need from you:
- Experience working in an IT Helpdesk/Service Desk function.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise requirements, whilst maintaining a focus on quality work
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.