Specialist Sales Support Executive
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Specialist Sales Support Team
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Specialist Sales Support Team; A valuable and critical support function working alongside the Specialist Sales Team, driving productivity, and providing a consistently high level of service to internal and external customers. We assist with managing the sales process alongside the Specialist and Account Manager from the initial conversations around understanding the customer requirement, to ensuring that internal sales systems and processes are managed/organised efficiently and accurately.
We are a successful, inclusive and caring team who are motivated to drive growth within the Specialist Sales Teams and develop strong professional relationships with Internal Teams, Vendors, customers and AM's.
Success. The Softcat Way.
It's an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK's most successful technology solutions businesses. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We've reached the £1 billion+ pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We've got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
Support our Specialist teams
As a Specialist Sales Support, you will be working alongside the NetSec specialist sales team assisting with the day to day provision of quotes, liaising with vendors & distributors and other internal departments. This role will be based on supporting Networking & Security sales specialists in Leeds and Manchester.
As Specialist Sales Support Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Working with aligned specialists to complete requests within required SLA
- Manage sales processes on internal systems (quoting, ordering, RMA's)
- Assist with pre and post sales activity (obtaining datasheets, sharing ETA's, sharing contract information, etc)
- Build strong professional relationships with account managers, customers and suppliers
- Ensure that any engagement with specialist team is positive and of a high standard
What we need from you
- Self-motivated and possess a “can do” attitude
- Good time management, attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with specialists and partners.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office applications, particularly excel
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team to achieve results
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.