Multinational Customer Services - Part time
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Customer Services Team
You'll be joining Softcat's Customer Services Team in our Marlow Head Office. The Customer Services teams primary focus is to manage the returns process from start to finish and to assist with rectifying customer billing issues for set Sales Teams. You will be working in a busy and friendly team, with a great working atmosphere.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Be part of a team that enables business growth
We are looking for a Customer Services Executive to complement the existing team focusing on Multinational returns, and to act as a support to our customers and sales teams. The main purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the day-to-day organisation and smooth running of the returns process.
As Customer Services Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Requests for return and or credits
- Obtaining Returns Authorisation from Supplier
- Issuing Softcat Returns Authorisation to customer
- Arranging collection of goods from customer
- Returning goods back to supplier
- Logging all return details onto the system
What we need from you
- Someone who is highly organised with high attention to detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Someone not afraid to roll their sleeves up and work hard
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and have excellent analytical and numerical
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3days in the office and 2days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.