Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Recruitment team
Being part of the Recruitment Team gives you a real insight into how the business works as you'll be playing a key role in growing each area of the business by supporting the team hire exceptional talent. The team sit in the wider HR function, working closely alongside the HR Business Partners and Learning and Development team to ensure a joined-up approach when we're managing candidates through onboarding.
Success. The Softcat Way.
It's an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK's most successful technology solutions businesses. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We've reached the £1 billion+ pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We've got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
Become an integral part of our team
As our Recruitment Coordinator you'll play a vital role in supporting the team across all aspects of administration and coordination. As a team we hire over 600+ external candidates as well as internal movers across the year and need thesupport of a coordinator to ensure we're giving the best service to stakeholders and candidates. Your day-to-day will cover coordinating interviews, managing the central recruitment inbox, creating offer and contract documentation, and taking ownership of key internal documents.
As our Recruitment Coordinator, you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the Recruiters to coordinate interviews across all business areas
- Creating and sending new employee contracts through our Applicant Tracking System
- Managing the Recruitment Inbox, responding to general queries/forwarding relevant correspondence
- Managing our ‘New Starter' spreadsheet with all offer information to keep track of hires
- Maintaining and updating our shared team documentation
- Working closely with our HR Ops, Learning & Development and IT teams to improve internal processes
- Supporting the wider team with data reporting including application sources, D&I and declined offers
What we need from you
- Experience in an administrative role
- High levels of attention to detail, and comfortable working within multiple processes
- The ability to multitask, manage high workloads and prioritise effectively
- A people-focused approach and the ability to build rapport with diverse groups of people
- Proactivity, with a willingness to challenge the norm and offer improvements to the proces
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – a minimum of 2 days in the office
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.