Asset Intelligence Customer Executive
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Asset Intelligence team
The Asset Intelligence Team provides services that follow the same general strategy – We take complex information such as asset data, cloud consumption, and software entitlement data and analyse it to provide “actionable intelligence” to our customers.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
Our services help organisations understand their environment and really drive transformation and optimisation in areas such as ITasset management, public cloud migration or optimisation, and software licensing.
About the Role:
As a key part of the department, you'll be responsible for the end-to-end customer life cycle in relation to the Asset Intelligence customer engagements and services. You'll be accountable for ensuring that the customer is prepared, engagement or service deliverables are met, and new clients are successfully onboarded.
Working with our internal teams, vendor partners and customers, you will be key in ensuring every customer receives excellent value from the services, as well as co-ordinating the day-to-day functions within the Asset Intelligence Team.
As an Asset Intelligence Customer Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Oversee all aspects of the Asset Intelligence Services function and ensure successful delivery/customer success
- Manage and track all consultancy engagements from onboarding through to successful delivery
- Organise and host customer kick off calls, taking meeting minutes and following up on actions
- Ensure service milestones are achieved and track across all live customers by working with the Consultants/Analysts to ensure service success
- Engage with Vendors such as Microsoft, Adobe, VMware etc to obtain relevant project information, manage vendor funded engagements and obtain relevant customer insights to deliver customer success
- Help drive customer retention
What we need from you
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills with attention to detail
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
- A passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- A pro-active, self-starting approach
- Willingness to learn new Technology
- Knowledge of and experience with MS Office range of products
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 1-2 days in the office and 3-4days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.