Microsoft Azure Executive
Location: Bristol City
Job Type: Full time
Does the prospect of technology solution sales excite you?
Could you see yourself becoming a technology subject matter expert collaborating with sales teams to deliver solutions to customers?
Join our Microsoft Azure Team
The Microsoft Azure Team are responsible for the solution selling of Microsoft Azure and Softcats Azure services to our corporate and public sector customers. The team consists of subject matter experts who operate as an overlay to the Softcat account management team, providing the highest level of customer service. As part of a growing team, you will have plenty of opportunity to contribute to improvements in process and efficiency, through innovation and idea sharing. The team is based across multiple locations within the UK and there will be occasional travel to all Softcat locations.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Do you relish the opportunity to become a key influencer of Microsoft Azure services by providing exceptional customer experience?
You will be responsible for working closely with Softcat Azure Sales Solution Specialists to position Microsoft Azure and Softcat's Cloud services portfolio to both corporate & public sector customers.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Delivering Softcat's cloud services portfolio and Azure commercial structure, working with sales and internal teams
- Educating our customers & sales teams through in person/remote presentations, seminars & training sessions
- Providing customers with complete Azure solutions by working strategically with our customer base, upselling Azure services
- Building relationships with the technical community & developing your understanding of Azure technologies & capabilities
- Representing Azure team within Softcat by enabling sales to their customers
- Developing Azure services and positioning this to our customers and our sales teams
We'd love you to have
- Experience in a customer facing sales role, in technology solution sales preferably
- A passion for providing extremely high levels of customer service & technology
- An interest in technology and becoming an expert in Microsoft solutions, notably Azure
- The desire to share your knowledge and experience with those around you, particularly the members of the wider team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise workloads and maintain a high level of attention to detail
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – threedays in the office and two days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.