Marketing Executive - Digital
Telegraph Media Group
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Telegraph Commerce Team leverages the Telegraph’s Editorial content assets by developing retail propositions around them such as tickets, books, puzzles etc.which are all promoted under the Telegraph brand and supported by multi-channel marketing activities
The Digital Marketing Executive will support and drive the growth of nominated businesses areas from the sale of products and services to Telegraph customers.You will love unlocking the potential of your category through analysis of the numbers and to promote your category across the Telegraph’s media properties including print and digital.
- Manage a full marketing schedule and processes including print and digital ads.
- Manage and ensure that we have the right product offer for Telegraph audiences in your categories.
- Work with key teams to optimise performance (A/B testing) for your marketing channels working closely with CRM, Editorial team, Planning teams, Ad-Ops etc
- Monitor business performance daily and proactively suggest activities to improve performance.
- Manage reporting for your campaigns to monitor overall performance of the business areas
- Commercial experience within the online space, preferably in a digital marketing, e-commerce or analytical role at an established brand, retailer or publisher
- Process-driven with a self-starter mentality, with an eye for detail
- Superior analytical skills – able to compile reports and analysis, and synthesise findings
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe or similar (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with graphic tools is a plus, but not a requirement
- Effective team player – able to build relationships and support across multiple teams
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to manage and deliver projects
- Successful at working within and across multiple cultures
The nature of our industry means life at the Telegraph Media Group is fast-paced, demanding, and interesting. We also want it to be rewarding for everyone who works here by creating a suite of benefits that contribute to lifestyle choices and leisure activities. From dynamic working opportunities, medical cover, and parental leave (six months fully paid maternity leave), to life assurance and season ticket loans, you can choose from a range of flexible benefits, designed to support your lifestyle and help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Training and development
The successful candidate will be provided with training on all tools and reports required for the role.
With support from your manager and colleagues, you’ll also have access to a variety of training and development opportunities through The Academy. Covering a range of personal and professional skills, our courses enable you to develop an enjoyable and rewarding career.
Our commitment to inclusion
We want you to feel you belong here and welcome candidates from all backgrounds. Our organisation is on a continuous journey to achieve this sense of belonging, with focused inclusion policies, training, and internal networks. We believe it’s not only the right thing to do but that there’s a strong business case to support it. Because if you feel you belong, you’ll feel more comfortable, so you’ll be more likely to achieve your best.
We have a number of internal networks that are totally inclusive and open for anyone to join. These include internal inclusion networks covering employees from ethnic minority backgrounds, working families, LGBTQ+, disabilities and long-term conditions, gender, wellbeing, and women in tech.