Marketing Executive - Partnerships and Paid Marketing
Telegraph Media Group
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Telegraph is looking for a Marketing or Partnership professional to join the Partnerships and Paid Marketing team. With the goal of driving accelerated growth of subscribers in the UK, this all-encompassing role will be responsible for supporting across both the continued development of our Strategic Partnerships, and our Paid Marketing. Our team sits within the larger Growth team, responsible for delivering new subscribers to the Telegraph through all paid, owned and earned media and partnerships.
Our team’s aim is to attract, acquire and retain premium customers using impactful brand partnerships and by building a market-leading paid marketing strategy. Your time will be split across Partnerships and Paid Marketing.
The Partnership team is a dynamic group of partnership, sales and marketing professionals, who will seek out the market opportunity and negotiate sizable and effective partnerships to maximize subscription and registration growth. The Marketing Executives role will be to support in delivering the partnership and getting it live once it has been secured by the Business Development team.
The Paid Marketing team are growing the way we utilise paid media and affiliates to drive high-quality leads and subscribers to The Telegraph. You will be supporting the Head of Paid Marketing and Partnerships on developing this new paid marketing strategy. This will involve supporting the development, planning and execution of multi-channel offsite media campaigns, liaising with our internal stakeholders, the editorial team and our paid media agency. You’ll also provide clear and concise reporting on campaign performance to provide actionable insight that will inform our future campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent eye for detail and creative flair as well as being able to manage multiple projects with a cool and calm head.
- Regular reporting on results and outputs from our Paid Marketing and Partnership strategies. Sharing clear actionable insight on our performance with stakeholders and partners.
- Execute integrated multi-channel partnership and paid marketing campaigns that are best in class to deliver commercially viable subscriptions and, where needed, on agreed partnership terms and company expectations.
- Develop and own the suite of marketing materials for all subscription partnerships.
- Support with the execution of elements of the partner specific plan, including campaign planning and execution, integration, setting up codes, offers and landing pages, content creation, asset handling and performance analysis.
- Create timelines and communicate realistic deadlines to successfully launch new campaigns.
- Write clear and strong briefs to partners, internal stakeholders, agencies and third party suppliers.
- Producing reports for key stakeholders that may include weekly reports, post campaign analysis, status updates, competitor activity and market trends.
- Support the team on administration, setting up suppliers, raising POs/ invoices and ad hoc requests
- Work alongside other areas of the business including Media Agency, Editorial, Legal, Marketing, Product, Tech and Advertising to ensure effective execution of projects.
- Prior experience working within a Marketing department
- Effective communicator with great listening, influencing and persuading skills, confident in a formal meeting / presentation environment.
- Experience of building, nurturing and maintaining relationships across all levels of business (internal and external).
- Paid Media/ Partnerships experience or knowledge would be a head start, but not essential for the right candidate.
- Excellent attention to detail, planning, organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and maintain high standards of delivery and execution.
- A self-managing and self-motivating team player with a positive attitude
- Proactive, professional and resilient.
- A passion and commitment for working in a fast-paced media environment
The nature of our industry means life at the Telegraph Media Group is fast-paced, demanding, and interesting. We also want it to be rewarding for everyone who works here. From dynamic working opportunities, medical cover, and parental leave (six months fully paid maternity leave), to life assurance, and season ticket loans, you can choose from a range of flexible benefits, designed to support your lifestyle and help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Training and development
With support from your manager and colleagues, you’ll also have access to a variety of training and development opportunities through The Academy. Covering a range of personal and professional skills, our courses enable you to develop an enjoyable and rewarding career.
Our commitment to inclusion
At Telegraph Media Group, we foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds. We believe in equality of opportunity and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socioeconomic background, religion and/or belief.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer as part of the government’s Disability Confident Scheme. If you are disabled or have a long-term health condition and would like support in applying for any of our roles or if you require any reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process with us, please make us aware.
To find out more about Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging at Telegraph Media Group, and for more information on our purpose, beliefs, and people values, please visit our website.