Senior Marketing Manager - Content Marketing
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Thoughtworks is a leading global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. We are 12,000+ people strong across 49 offices in 17 countries. Over the last 25+ years, we’ve delivered extraordinary impact together with our clients, by helping them solve their most complex business problems with technology as the differentiator.
In the UK, our nearly 600 people across our London, Manchester and Newcastle offices work with some of the UK's biggest and best-known organisations in the public and private sectors. With YoY growth of circa 30%, we have an ambitious growth plan to double our business in the next three years, and our Marketing teams are at the heart of that growth—helping to drive client acquisition and revenue growth, whilst ensuring we’re a destination employer for the industry’s top talent.
We are driven by our purpose, and people who thrive at Thoughtworks are excited by our values: Inclusivity; Courageous; Integrity; Pursuit of Excellence; Global First; Cultivation: Curiosity; and Autonomous Teams.
- To develop a deep understanding of the business and its marketing objectives
- Work with the UK Head of Marketing, global marketing colleagues and other stakeholders to develop and agree the UK content marketing plan. Your goal will be to ensure content underpins our inbound and outbound (lead generation and ABM) marketing activity, ultimately ensuring we achieve our ambitious growth targets across demand (clients) and supply (talent)
- To work with marketing colleagues in global and regional teams, to find and curate relevant marketing content from across the Thoughtworks ecosystem, in support of UK campaigns, and localise where necessary
- To manage the content budget and be responsible for producing best-in-class new content and assets (including blogs, articles, video, infographics, podcasts, and other formats) aligned to campaigns. To work with and manage vendors where appropriate
- To implement SEO best practice principles across content and web pages, to increase traffic and drive website conversions (lead generation)
- Work with analytics and digital experience teams to interpret analytics results for all channels, analyse performance and optimise where necessary
- At all times, to leverage research and data, to develop actionable, insights-led strategies
- Extensive B2B marketing experience, ideally gained within the technology/technology consulting sectors
- Strong written English and a track record of creating marketing content (across a variety of formats) are essential
- A working knowledge of SEO and the latest Google algorithm updates will be a distinct advantage, as will be experience of creating content distribution strategies in support of lead gen, lead nurturing and ABM activities
- You work well with others and can organize and inspire project teams
- Strategic mindset (the ability to understand and translate business strategy into actionable marketing plans)
- Good experience of using research, data and analytics to identify and develop actionable insights
- A proven relationship builder, with excellent stakeholder management, negotiation, communication and presenting skills
- A strategic thinker, commercially astute, with good analytical and reporting skill
Other things to know
There's no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
We offer amazing benefits from the day you start including private medical insurance, travel insurance, income protection, critical illness, life assurance, pension scheme, personal development budget, 25 days holiday and a ride2work scheme.
We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both Thoughtworks and our industry more representative of the communities we serve. We promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. Our diversity and award winning culture inspires our thought leaders and serves to nurture and develop amazing ideas. We believe this makes us a world leading destination of choice for all technologists.
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.