Domain Marketing Lead
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
The Domain Marketing Lead reports to the Head of Global Customer Marketing & Insights and is a strategic role that works in collaboration with a global team of domain SMEs to develop and market compelling solutions as well as articulate the unique value of Thoughtworks to our customers. You will be a key member of our Global Customer Marketing & Insights team and work with cross-functional marketing teams as well as access to agency support to deliver key outcomes
- Be a strategic partner to our global domain leads to help them achieve our commercial business goals
- Collaborate with our domain leaders to develop and evolve the Thoughtworks’ market value propositions and support the domain teams in the development of a go-to-market strategy and sales enablement playbook & supporting assets
- Develop and execute content driven digital marketing campaigns that support global domain marketing objectives as well as generate a pipeline of prospect leads
- Collaborate with Thoughtworks digital marketing team to:
- Provide support to the regional marketers and their demand teams and effectively communicate the domain marketing vision to create quality and consistency in our market service programs
- Support and model the execution of Customer Marketing best practices globally
- You are results driven, resilient, and not easily dissuaded by hurdles or setbacks.
- You are enthusiastic and self-directed, with the ability to execute as well as step back and look at the bigger picture.
- You are a stronger communicator and influencer and are able to connect with internal and external stakeholders with ease, from local developers to far-flung marketing colleagues.
- You have fantastic project management skills and can coordinate multiple work streams in parallel
- You thrive in an unstructured environment; you find your own growth opportunities and are happy to determine your own path amongst the ambiguity.
- You have good intuition, but you trust data more. You define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and make conclusions.
- You are able to deftly juggle multiple balls, organize, prioritize, and above all, believe in yourself.
- You are not someone who spends months perfecting a beautiful plan. We work light and fast, we plan at a broad brush level with the entire business, and dive in in the near term. Our world changes too fast to plan years ahead.
- You are not someone who expects a drove of agencies to support you on strategy, or to drive your opinion. We’re hiring you, for you, not for your vendor connections.
- You are not a 'ta da' marketer. We don't work as individual contributors who showcase finished work. We build our plans together, most typically in a lightweight way.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the marketing / sales function
- Minimum of 5 years experience with domain marketing
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience developing domain-focused value propositions for B2B services and taking them to market
- Experience in developing financial services marketing value propositions and integrated marketing campaigns preferred
- Experience in marketing digital transformation/ technology consulting services preferred
- Experience creating and executing global marketing campaigns
- Work, passion, or insights in the technology / digital industry
- Experience in a global role is a plus
Other things to know
There is no single career path that fits everyone at Thoughtworks: how you want to develop your career is completely up to you. But we balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. That means your career is supported by interactive tools, a variety of development programs, and many colleagues who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and this extends to empowering our female employees on their career journeys.
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and software engineering to leverage digital innovation. For over 28 years, our customers have trusted our autonomous teams to create solutions that go beyond the obvious. Here, people starting their careers in the field join experienced technologists, software development self-taught people, career transitioners and more, learning and challenging each other. Professional journeys are developed based on our culture of cultivation, recognized by several awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and grow with us. Together, our curiosity, innovation, collaboration and dedication are extraordinary.