Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
The Partnerships Marketer reports to the Global Partnerships Marketing Lead and is a key role that works in collaboration with a global partnerships team and the EU region to develop and execute Thoughtworks’ partnership strategy, manage key partner relationships and serve as the primary point of contact with both internal and external stakeholders for all EU partnership marketing needs. You will be a key member of our Global Customer Engagement & Insights Marketing team and work with cross-functional marketing teams and other Thoughtworks’ functional teams to deliver key outcomes.
- Be an execution partner to our global partnerships team to help them achieve our commercial business goals
- Collaborate with our partnerships leaders and external partners to evolve the Thoughtworks’ partnership value propositions, support the development of a go-to-market strategy and own the go-to-market execution
- Define and execute partnerships’ content, digital and event strategies
- Develop and execute partnerships marketing campaigns for the EU region that align with regional marketing and support global partnership marketing objectives and generate a pipeline of prospect leads for EU
- Define and develop partnership core assets, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of program performance
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving marketing issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Enable the regional marketers and their demand teams to effectively communicate the partnership marketing vision to create quality and consistency in our market service programs
- Develop sales enablement programs to build awareness and relationships within the partners ecosystem for Thoughtworks
- Support and model the execution of partnership best practices globally
- Manage partner co-marketing fund for maximum ROMI, proactively engage in partner-led marketing activities
- Build collection of referenceable customer assets
- Build strong marketing-marketing relationships with partners to develop and execute joint marketing programs with partners
- Contribute to organizational brand building efforts by leveraging joint partner successes via PR, analyst relations and social media (in cooperation with Brand & Communications teams)
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the marketing / sales function
- At least 1-2 years experience of partnership marketing programs
- B2B marketing experience
- Proven track record of organizational leadership
- Experience defining, developing and leading large programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills – with the experience developing working relationships at all levels of an organization
- Experience creating and executing global marketing campaigns
- Work, passion, or insights in the technology / digital industry
- Experience in a global role is a plus
- You are results driven, resilient, and not easily dissuaded by hurdles or setbacks.
- You are enthusiastic and self-directed, with the ability to execute as well as to step back and look at the bigger picture.
- You have high levels of creativity, strategic thinking and leadership skills as you will be called upon to identify and drive some of our top initiatives
- You have a good understanding of partnership marketing and working with partners to execute joint GTM campaigns
- You are a stronger communicator and influencer and are able to connect with internal and external stakeholders with ease, from local developers to far-flung marketing colleagues.
- You have fantastic project management skills and can coordinate multiple work streams in parallel
- You thrive in an unstructured environment; you find your own growth opportunities and are happy to determine your own path amongst the ambiguity.
- You have good intuition, but you trust data more. You define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and make conclusions.
- You are able to deftly juggle multiple balls, organize, prioritize, and above all, believe in yourself.
- You are not someone who spends months perfecting a beautiful plan. We work light and fast, we plan at a broad brush level with the entire business, and dive in in the near term. Our world changes too fast to plan years ahead.
- You are not someone who expects a drove of agencies to support you on strategy, or to drive your opinion.We’re hiring you, for you, not for your vendor connections.
- You are not a 'ta da' marketer. We don't work as individual contributors who showcase finished work.We build our plans together, most typically in a lightweight way
Other things to know
There is no single career path that fits everyone at Thoughtworks: how you want to develop your career is completely up to you. But we balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. That means your career is supported by interactive tools, a variety of development programs, and many colleagues who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and this extends to empowering our female employees on their career journeys.
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and software engineering to leverage digital innovation. For over 28 years, our customers have trusted our autonomous teams to create solutions that go beyond the obvious. Here, people starting their careers in the field join experienced technologists, software development self-taught people, career transitioners and more, learning and challenging each other. Professional journeys are developed based on our culture of cultivation, recognized by several awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and grow with us. Together, our curiosity, innovation, collaboration and dedication are extraordinary.