Job Type: Full time
First Aid Co-ordinator - Supplementary Role
Contract: Supplementary Role (Additional)
Salary: £290 per annum
Reference number: Supplementary- HSE
Description of role:
A vacancy has arisen at Abington for First Aid Co-ordinator as a supplementary role
The role involves:
- Co-ordinate rota for first aid cover at TWI Abington
- Monitor first aid training records
- Book First Aid at Work training and requalification training
- Ensure First Aid Kits, plaster dispensers and eye wash stations are fully stocked and in date
- Log First Aid incidents
- Provide First Aid update to RoES meeting
- Co-ordinate the coordinators for the regions
- Organise annual refresher training
- Ensure bulk FA cupboard is stocked and order supplies when required
If you interested in this role please contact Mark Davies: [email protected], Head of HSEQ
As one of the world’s leading independent research and technology organisations, we are committed to attracting, motivating and retaining the best talent from around the world. Our goal is to develop the next generation of experts to address future industry challenges.
We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and respects the differences between people while valuing the contribution everyone makes to TWI.
We recognise the diversity of our staff and students makes a positive and important contribution to our continuing success.
TWI offers a comprehensive training programme, incorporating both in-house and external courses to support staff development.
Building effective working relationships, we accomplish more together
Innovation and Expertise
Championing new ideas and sharing knowledge with each other
Achieving our objectives and personal development
Building trusting relationships with our customers
Accepting and engaging positively with change
Valuing the contribution from every individual, creating value for our customers