Job Type: Full time
Vaultex are the UK’s leading cash processing company, with sites nationwide. At Vaultex, equality is a core. We believe that businesses can be powerful platforms for social change and that our purpose is to drive Equality for all. Creating a culture of Equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. With the help of our entire stakeholders— our employees, customers, partners, and community — we can achieve equality for all.
We are a living wage employer with Investors in People Gold status, and as such we have a great range of benefits which you can find here Vaultex – About Us & Benefits.
A generous company pension – auto-enrolled 4% employee 10% employer
Living Wage employer offering competitive salary plus benefits
Competitive holiday allowance with an option to purchase additional holidays
Group life assurance
Annual performance related bonus
VaulteXtra discounts on retailers, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, Gym membership, cash back on purchase, eye tests and many more.
Employee Assistance Programme – a free service should our employees require professional and impartial advice for legal advice and counselling.
Robust Learning and Development team and opportunities for career progression.
Monday to Friday 13:00 - 21:00
35 hours per week
Working within policies and procedures under the direction of the Site Manager, leading a team to achieve Shift and Site service and financial goals.
- Manage and lead the team.
- Resource the shift and help recruit suitable employees for the site.
- Ensure the site operates to its optimum efficiency.
- Champion and implement change.
- Ensure employees are trained to maximise flexibility within the site.
- Effective performance management of team members including all HR related tasks.
- Develop key employees to ensure a succession plan, and to enhance their personal development.
- Effective communication and co-operation within the team and across the site.
- Work effectively as part of the management team.
- Ensure that the shift, and site, meets or exceeds agreed customer service levels.
- Promote a professional image to customers both internal and external.
- Maintain and enhance business and operational disciplines.
- Adherence to Company and Bank of England/Royal Mint policy and procedures.
- Manage the inherent risks and control environment of the business.
- Champion increased focus and lead by example on Health and Safety in workplace.
- Achieve site performance targets including supporting annual operating plans.
- Anticipate and prepare for specific opportunities / issues.
- Other General duties as delegated by Site Manager.
- Continuous focus on employee engagement including diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Promote CSR within the workplace.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Strong leadership and people management skills;
- Confident and approachable;
- Production management or related skills;
- Time management skills; organisational skills; operational knowledge and experience;
- Ability to meet shift/site targets and deadlines;
- Good computer literacy skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrable experience in managing delivery of change or customer service/process improvement;
- Leadership, influencing and communication skills (verbal & written);
- Customer service skills and experience;
- Financial analysis and numeracy skills;
- Achievement orientated;
- Health and Safety awareness;
- Adhere to company core standards of behaviour and values;
- Demonstrable operational experience as a Manager or Supervisor within a Note/Coin Site or similar production orientated environment;
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community. If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process please let us know. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check. Please note – we receive a high volume of applications therefore it may not be possible to respond to all candidates. If you have been successful for the next stage and your skills match the role, we will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!