Job Type: Full time
Vaultex are the UK’s leading cash processing company, with sites nationwide. At Vaultex, equality is a core. We believe that businesses can be powerful platforms for social change and that our purpose is to drive Equality for all. Creating a culture of Equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. With the help of our entire stakeholders— our employees, customers, partners, and community — we can achieve equality for all.
We are a living wage employer with Investors in People Gold status, and as such we have a great range of benefits which you can find here Vaultex – About Us & Benefits.
A generous company pension – auto-enrolled 4% employee 10% employer
Living Wage employer offering competitive salary plus benefits
Competitive holiday allowance with an option to purchase additional holidays
Group life assurance
Annual performance related bonus
VaulteXtra discounts on retailers, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, Gym membership, cash back on purchase, eye tests and many more.
Employee Assistance Programme – a free service should our employees require professional and impartial advice for legal advice and counselling.
Robust Learning and Development team and opportunities for career progression.
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
35 hours per week
The role holder will be part of a specialist Employee Relations Team and will support the Business by efficiently and effectively delivering excellent shared HR advice and support across the business on the management of employee relation cases and policies.
There will be travel required on occasion.
- Lead on all Employee Relations issues including performance, capability, employee grievances, disciplinaries, long-term and short-term sickness and discrimination issues across the business.
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure all records and pay action is accurate and up to date with KPIs achieved accordingly.
- Refer complex Employee Relation cases to the Head of HR Operations for further support and guidance
- Action any HR System Alerts in Workday
- Log and maintain the case work records on Workday
- Work with the business, coach and educate line managers, influence key stakeholders, and provide all round employee relations advice and solutions
- Ensure all key stakeholders (including payroll and the rest of the HR team) are engaged and kept updated efficiently and effectively. Ensure any people impact issues are tracked within HR and fed through to payroll seamlessly.
- Manage and support variations to terms and conditions within area of responsibility.
- Handle day to day queries on salary and benefits and escalate to payroll where necessary.
- Support the annual performance management process.
- Ensure the internal recruitment process is followed across the business. Supply timely and appropriate support and guidance to line managers on all aspects of recruitment in partnership with the Recruitment team.
- Support the Recruitment Team with interview panel participation for senior roles as required
- Support the L&D Team with Employee Relation training sessions as required
- Work with the HR team and key stakeholders in developing and embedding, easily understood, user friendly, best practice policies which meet the needs of the business whilst protecting the rights of the employee.
- Review HR template letters and policies
- Support with or undertake projects in support of the HR strategy, proactively planning the workload to ensure project timescales are achieved. Actively update the Head of HR Operations and key stakeholders about progress and implementation plans.
- Build effective relationships across the business through a professional and methodical approach to work, communicating clearly and efficiently whilst ensuring delivery.
- Attend bi-weekly HR Meetings via remote call with individual Site Managers focusing on the Business Scorecard areas of concerns including sickness and attrition
- Assisting sites in the preparation of referral forms and consent forms for Occupational Health. Arranging Managed Occupational Health 1:1’s and clinics as required.
- Manage the VOLT Inbox Admin -Removal/adding VOLT Training, amending training plans, certificate upload
- Purchase Orders - end to day process – and raise BIB requests
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- A good understanding of current UK Employment Law along with the understanding of employee relations and its impact within the organisations culture.
- Strong management skills in coaching and motivating individuals across various levels of the business.
- A proactive approach is a must with the ability to build strong business relationships
- Attention to detail and an ability to contextualise Business needs into HR best practice, combining HR knowledge with a common-sense approach
- Influencing, consultation and facilitation skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook and HRIS Systems
- The ability to communicate effectively and in a professional customer orientated manner, both verbally (face-to-face or on the telephone) and in writing
- Ability to work as part of a team. Demonstrable ability to share knowledge/advice with colleagues and offer assistance to others where appropriate.
- Proven experience of working within a HR management/ advisory role.
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community. If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process please let us know. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check. Please note – we receive a high volume of applications therefore it may not be possible to respond to all candidates. If you have been successful for the next stage and your skills match the role, we will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!