Learning & Development Manager
Job Type: Full time
Vaultex are the UK’s leading cash processing company, with sites nationwide. At Vaultex, equality is a core. We believe that businesses can be powerful platforms for social change and that our purpose is to drive Equality for all. Creating a culture of Equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. With the help of our entire stakeholders— our employees, customers, partners, and community — we can achieve equality for all.
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 - 35 hours per week
Support the Senior L&D Manager in offering an effective and efficient training and development service to the business, in order to deliver against the Talent strategy and grow the business.The Learning and Development Manager will deliver a consistently high quality standard of work across a varied range of tasks.
- Act as the Learning and Development Manager for all sites/functions, providing both proactive and reactive Learning and Development Support.
- Training Delivery (40%) – Work with the Senior L&D Manager to deliver Learning Interventions.
- Training Design (20%) –Produce content for appropriate learning interventions through methods such as classroom/remote training and e-learning including ongoing development of the LMS to create more engaging and efficient learning solutions within the business.
- Project Work (10%) – Work as the L&D lead within the wider Talent team to deliver agreed project work to high standards, ensuring adherence to timelines and quality requirements.
- Provide a reactive service on a national basis (20%) – by delivering appropriate interventions such as coaching and team building, which may be identified through annual performance reviews, training needs analysis or other methods.
- Administration and Reporting (10%) – Includes ensuring Training guides are kept up to date with business changes, reporting for Learning Management System (LMS). Administration around training courses, such as producing delegate lists, issuing joining instructions, book rooms/venues etc.
- Other General Daily duties as delegated by Line Manager, to include ad hoc MI, ad hoc project support, any other reasonable admin tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can work well independently, and as part of a team
- Manages time effectively to simultaneously undertake a number of tasks
- Intermediate knowledge of using MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Experienced in training delivery and design, ideally in an operational environment
- Experience of working within an L&D role
- Ability to design learning solutions
- Experience of and ability to use technical resources to design and implement e2e projects / programmes
- CIPD Level 3 – Certificate in L&D Practice (Desirable)
- Manage the expectations of the Senior L&D Manager’s requirements, escalating concerns as necessary.
- Build effective working relationships with the wider HR team
- Build effective working relationships with Site Managers and Support Managers
We are a living wage employer with Investors in People Platinum status, and as such we have a great range of benefits which you can find here Vaultex – About Us & Benefits.
A generous company pension – auto-enrolled 4% employee 10% employer
Living Wage employer offering competitive salary plus benefits
Competitive holiday allowance with an option to purchase additional holidays
Group life assurance
Annual performance related bonus
VaulteXtra discounts on retailers, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, Gym membership, cash back on purchase, eye tests and many more.
Employee Assistance Programme – a free service should our employees require professional and impartial advice for legal advice and counselling.
Robust Learning and Development team and opportunities for career progression.
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community. If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process please let us know. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check. Please note – we receive a high volume of applications therefore it may not be possible to respond to all candidates. If you have been successful for the next stage and your skills match the role, we will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!