Job Type: Full time
Vaultex are the UK’s leading cash processing company, with sites nationwide. At Vaultex, equality is a core. We believe that businesses can be powerful platforms for social change and that our purpose is to drive Equality for all. Creating a culture of Equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. With the help of our entire stakeholders— our employees, customers, partners, and community — we can achieve equality for all.
***Monday to Friday 12:00pm - 20:00pm***
35 hours per week
Permanent, full-time role
Salary: £19,124 (includes late shift allowance)
Address: Medway House, 100 Vale Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1SH
To accurately process incoming and outgoing cash consignments, adhering to the set customer deadlines and requirements, in a cost effective manner. Complying with all company procedures and policies, ensuring that Vaultex incur no loss and the customer is correctly credited for the cash deposited.
- Achieve required percentage of shift/team average performance notes per hour, errors, losses and service failures.
- Compliance with cash processing procedures.
- Identification of cash discrepancies and appropriate reporting to Team Leader/Supervisor.
- Process/prepare all allocated items as required by daily role including receipt and despatch.
- Amalgamation of cash counted to complete a daily balance.
- Ensure work is processed and reported to meet customer specific processing deadlines, checking that all paperwork/vouchers are present and correct.
- Accurately wrap, strap, band, pack and weigh all cash, by denomination and type.
- Other daily duties as delegated by the Leadership team.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment, adhering to the secure waste procedures and Health and Safety standards.
- Potential long periods of standing/sitting including manual handling.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Ability to meet individual targets/deadlines;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Health and safety awareness;
- Attention to detail;
- Good numeracy skills and numeric keyboard skills;
- Excellent time keeping and attendance;
- Adhering to the company core standards of behaviour and values.
We are a living wage employer with Investors in People Platinum status, and as such we have a great range of benefits which you can find here Vaultex – About Us & Benefits.
A generous company pension – auto-enrolled 4% employee 10% employer
Living Wage employer offering competitive salary plus benefits
Competitive holiday allowance with an option to purchase additional holidays
Group life assurance
Annual performance related bonus
VaulteXtra discounts on retailers, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, Gym membership, cash back on purchase, eye tests and many more.
Employee Assistance Programme – a free service should our employees require professional and impartial advice for legal advice and counselling.
Robust Learning and Development team and opportunities for career progression.
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community. If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process please let us know. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check. Please note – we receive a high volume of applications therefore it may not be possible to respond to all candidates. If you have been successful for the next stage and your skills match the role, we will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!