Customer Service Administrator
Job Type: Full time
Vaultex are the UK’s leading cash processing company, with sites nationwide. At Vaultex, equality is a core. We believe that businesses can be powerful platforms for social change and that our purpose is to drive Equality for all. Creating a culture of Equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. With the help of our entire stakeholders— our employees, customers, partners, and community — we can achieve equality for all.
***Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00 - 35 hours per week ***
Full time, permanent role
Salary: £20,249 per annum
Address: 3 Kingsland Grange, Woolston, Warrington, Cheshire WA1 4RW
Office based with potential of working from home once trained
The successful applicant will work as part of the Client and Customer Services team and be responsible for responding to queries raised via the banks liaison teams and the Vaultex Central Client Services team in a timely manner.
To ensure timely and accurate management and resolution of all incoming and outgoing queries and to effectively maintain CMS(Salesforce)
- Promoting a professional image at all times through verbal and written communication.
- Accurate maintenance of query records through CMS and error logs.
- Total adherence to Query SLA’s.
- Pro-active identification of any trends and support of remedial action to rectify.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of all procedures and processes and the use of effective investigative skills.
- Ensure a complete audit trail is maintained for all discrepancies and queries escalated.
- Supporting where required with Branch Queries via the Barclays iCOM system.
- Excellent Communicator
- Experience of Cash Centre processes
- Problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Well organised with an ability to multi task
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office – intermediate user
- A good telephone manner and excellent written skills
- A good knowledge of the cash processing operation will be an advantage.
We are a living wage employer with Investors in People Platinum status, and as such we have a great range of benefits which you can find here Vaultex – About Us & Benefits.
A generous company pension – auto-enrolled 4% employee 10% employer
Living Wage employer offering competitive salary plus benefits
Competitive holiday allowance with an option to purchase additional holidays
Group life assurance
Annual performance related bonus
VaulteXtra discounts on retailers, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, Gym membership, cash back on purchase, eye tests and many more.
Employee Assistance Programme – a free service should our employees require professional and impartial advice for legal advice and counselling.
Robust Learning and Development team and opportunities for career progression.
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community. If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process please let us know. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check. Please note – we receive a high volume of applications therefore it may not be possible to respond to all candidates. If you have been successful for the next stage and your skills match the role, we will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!