Job Type: Full time
Vaultex are the UK’s leading cash processing company, with sites nationwide. At Vaultex, equality is a core. We believe that businesses can be powerful platforms for social change and that our purpose is to drive Equality for all. Creating a culture of Equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. With the help of our entire stakeholders— our employees, customers, partners, and community — we can achieve equality for all.
Monday- Friday 07:00-14:30
- Provide administrative support to the Site in the achievement of centre objectives.
- Ensure that all reconciliation is completed accurately to meet deadlines
- Ensure that all HR related data entry in completed to a high standard
- Ensure that all relevant documents relating to HR are collated and stored in a secure and orderly manner
- Ensure effective time management to ensure that all deadlines are met and reported to a high standard
1. Support the CSO and customer service where necessary with the input and investigation of queries, to resolve customer queries and promotes a professional image to customers.
2. Ensure adherence to Query SLA response times.
3. Collation and timely distribution of Difference Advice Forms via agreed channels.
4. Ensure that QMS is fully maintained, recording all queries accurately and ensuring that all queries are closed in a timely manner.
5. Adherence to Company procedures and policies and Bank of England rules.
6. Ensure compliance of the CCS Sox packs.
7. Accurately balance daily accounts.
8. Carry out all reconciliation duties including 3WB.
9. Ensure that all internal transfers are managed and orders are carried out and CHAPS payments are requested as necessary
10. Provide support to shift and production managers in query handling and problem solving accounting issues.
11. Follow the due process to support the investigation and difference procedures.
12. Obtain information from the Vault and process and complete all NCS spreadsheets. Complete NIPs /NES spreadsheets as necessary. Report vault holdings as necessary and make arrangements for surplus and deficit movement in conjunction with treasury or the Coin Ops Support Manager
13. Demonstrate prompt and efficient proactis administration and management
14. Support the completion of Post Stocktake paperwork
15. Arrange VOLT training/inductions.
16. Collate documents relating to RTWs and ensure correct completion.
17. Complete HR spreadsheets as necessary (payroll/ data capture/ overtime/ sickness/ holiday reporting).
18. Ensure that T&Cs are completed and Payroll is informed as necessary.
19. Arrange travel and hotels where necessary.
20. Ensure all correspondence is grammatically correct and meets any applicable Company standard requirements.
21. Other General Daily duties as delegated by the Admin Supervisor, to include:
o Coordinate records to ensure audit compliance
o Ensure that all records and boxes are despatched to Iron Mountain correctly
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Time Management skills; organisational skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to plan and organise workload.
- Computer literacy, including CCS, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as unsupervised.
- Competent in reconciliations and NCS process.
We are a living wage employer with Investors in People Platinum status, and as such we have a great range of benefits which you can find here Vaultex – About Us & Benefits.
A generous company pension – auto-enrolled 4% employee 10% employer
Living Wage employer offering competitive salary plus benefits
Competitive holiday allowance with an option to purchase additional holidays
Group life assurance
Annual performance related bonus
VaulteXtra discounts on retailers, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, Gym membership, cash back on purchase, eye tests and many more.
Employee Assistance Programme – a free service should our employees require professional and impartial advice for legal advice and counselling.
Robust Learning and Development team and opportunities for career progression.
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community. If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process please let us know. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check. Please note – we receive a high volume of applications therefore it may not be possible to respond to all candidates. If you have been successful for the next stage and your skills match the role, we will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!