Last updated on September 30, 2022
Terms and conditions
1. The Promoter is: WORK180 Pty Ltd, ABN: 44 604 198 478, of registered office address: 4 Ringwood Court, Highvale, Queensland, 4520 Australia (the “Promoter”).
2. Employees of the Promoter shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. This is a free competition, based on a game of skill. To be considered within this competition, entrants must:
- Submit the WORK180 What Women Want Survey 2022 via this link https://tinyurl.com/5yvae8a5 and complete all mandatory fields;
- Live in one of WORK180’s regions: Australia, United Kingdom, United States and have selected this region in the survey;
- Answer the following question: “What is the top question you would ask an employer to identify if they’re a good fit for you?”
- Opt in to provide their name and contact details. These contact details will only be used to notify the entrant if they win, and will not in any way be linked to identifying responses in the survey.
4. The survey will open on Monday October 3, 2022 12:00am AEDT and close on Monday October 31 2022 at 11:59pm AEDT (the “Closing Date”). After the Closing Date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition terms as soon as possible by the Promoter.
6. There will be two prize winners in total selected. A shortlist of the most original responses will be created by the WORK180 Marketing team and four winners will be selected at the discretion of WORK180’s Chief Executive Officers. As a baseline for assessing chances of winning, the What Women Want 2021 survey received 205 submissions.
7. Each of the winners will receive a Prezee e-gift voucher (The “Prize”) valued at $100 Australian ($) (or the equivalent $US or £GBP value based on the market exchange rate on the Closing Date, with a minimum value of $70 US and £60 GBP respectively). The total prize draw value for all winners is $200 Australian ($). The Prezee voucher can be redeemed with a brand or retailer of the winner’s choice available via the Prezee website. See details here:
- Australian winners: https://www.prezzee.com.au/store/
- United Kingdom winners: https://www.prezzee.uk/store/
- United States winners: https://www.prezzee.com/store/
8. The selected winners will be notified by email within seven days of the closing date, using the email details provided on submitting their survey. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within seven days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party who may distribute the survey on the Promoter’s behalf.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.