Women of Wearables
Women of Wearables (WoW) is a leading global organisation aiming to inspire, connect, and support women and allies in emerging technologies such as wearable tech, IoT, health tech, and everything in between. With headquarters in London (UK) and more than 20,000 members located around the globe, WoW has become a global movement that supports its growing community through events, mentorship, educational programs, and collaboration with its network of local collaborators and partners. Our members are startup founders, designers, technologists, industry experts, researchers, bloggers, journalists, investors, and many more.
- Support for our members and the wider community - become a member here
- Education through our Knowledge Hub program
- Events and webinars - our own and in collaboration with our partners, check out the events calendar here
- Partnerships with universities, corporations, key stakeholders, VCs, non-profits, etc., find out more about how you can work with us here
- Content creation - blog posts and interviews with women from the world of emerging tech