Laboratory Logistics Lead
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a business growing 20% year over year? Can you lead a dedicated team? If the answer is yes, read on!
Due to our continuous growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic Lead to join our Laboratory Logistics team to support our in-house laboratory and logistics functions.
Your role will involve:
- Delegate and lead a small team dedicated to in-house processing
- Assist with the biochemical process
- Use pipettes and liquid handling equipment to process into finished goods
- Support the Lab Logistics process, capturing and analyzing hourly work totals and escalating or solving issues that disrupt workflow
- Create or review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as required
- Aid in training design and schedule/coordinate Lab Logistics new starter and refresher training
You enjoy adapting to a changing environment and have a high attention to detail and ability to multi-task. You will be able to work effectively within the Lab Logistics Process towards a common goal. You display creativity and resourcefulness in outlining processes and improving efficiencies. You have some experience using pipettes and other lab related equipment. You have a proven ability to meet deadlines and have strong organizational skills obtained in a fast-paced environment.
You must be able to life 50lbs (occasionally), and this role will involve standing 60-90% of the time. You must be a confident and effective communicator with both your colleagues and team members. You have the ability to motivate others. You are proficient in MS office and must be educated to high school/GED level.
The job could also require short periods in a freezer environment, insulated clothing will be provided. You also will be completing most of the work in a laboratory setting, where the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided for you.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.