Global Reward Partner
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
From global research discoveries to clinical breakthroughs – our vision is to become the most influential life sciences company for researchers. If you are motivated by making a real impact to people’s life and have a desire to work in a passionate and diverse community, Abcam is the place for you.
Our culture is driven by our dedicated, agile and audacious community of professionals who are driven by a combined purpose and sense of belonging. We’re incredibly proud to be recognised as one of the top 5 best places to work in the UK for two years running, as per Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award.
Responsible for global equity plans and design and delivery of bonus and incentive schemes. Provides technical, analytical and process support to the VP Reward for a range of reward programmes, globally.
- Advise senior management and teams on reward policy and compliance as well as technical issues relating to reward, taking accountability and solving issues
- Provide expert advice to HR Business Partners and Regional HR Specialists on reward policy
- Develop and oversee a global approach to job levelling and benchmarking.
- Take responsibility for the equity plans Globally. Ensure accurate and complete records are maintained and reported for accounting, taxation and compliance purposes. Manage the outsourced equity plan administrators
- Take responsibility for the design and delivery of the bonus and incentive schemes and processes and recognition arrangements in line with business targets
- Support the preparation of papers for the Remuneration Committee and draft the Directors Remuneration Report
- Build and maintain relationships with third party suppliers ensuring effective governance and value from their service
- Ensure the Global reward offering is clearly and effectively communicated.
- Support the wider HR team with overall departmental objectives
- CIPD qualification or equivalent preferred
- Experience of reward, particularly executive reward, in a high quality, international environment.
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of reward practices, with a particular focus on executive reward and share schemes ideally in a global context
- Working knowledge of HR information systems, report generation, etc.
We know that when it comes to benefits, no one size fits all. Flexibility and choice matter which is why we offer all kinds of ways to enable you and your loved ones to be well and live well. You can expect;
- A culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development. We provide a wide range of training opportunities, for both professional and personal development.
- The freedom to work in a way that works for you, with a focus on maximising productivity and innovation at work whilst reducing environmental impact.
- A performance-based share plan, inspiring and rewarding our people as we deliver Abcam’s strategy.
- Attractive and flexible benefits package including 18 weeks full paid maternity leave and 6 weeks full paid paternity leave, increased paid time off accrual over time and much more.
We offer a truly inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. This is underpinned by our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and our partnerships with WORK180 (endorsed employer for women) and MyGwork (LGBT+ professional community). All our positions are open as a Job Share, where two talented professionals can share the responsibility of a full time position. You can declare your interest in a job share role within the application form.
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you’re interested in this particular role then we’d love to read your application.
Effective January 1, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Abcam. Employees with a sincerely held religious belief and/or disability impacting their ability to obtain the COVID vaccine can request a reasonable accommodation.