Systems Analyst – Warehouse Management Systems
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Job Type: Contract/temp
For over 20 years, Abcam has been providing tools the scientific community needs to enable faster breakthroughs in critical areas like cancer, neurological disorders, infectious diseases, and metabolic disorders.
We believe that to continue making progress, we need to work together in new ways. We need your own unique perspective as well as this of our people to make an always greater impact on the world. This community needs people like you: dedicated, agile and above all audacious so we can truly bring progress forward.
Do you want to work for a company growing 20% year over year? Do you have a strong knowledge of Manhattan Scale? If the answer is yes, read on!
The Digital Team at abcam is looking for a Systems Analyst to join their team. This person will be responsible to support enhancement, validation, and maintenance of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) application Manhattan Scale – used by abcam’s order fulfillment centers.
The role involves:
- Works collaboratively with team members from the business, digital, and vendors to understand and document business/functional requirements that are needed to create technical specifications
- Participate in the design, build, validation, implementation, and maintenance of WMS applications, primarily, Manhattan Scale
- Documents integration needs between Manhattan Scale and Oracle Fusion Applications
- Validates application solution to ensure the solution is built in accordance with the specifications meeting business and technical requirements. Create test plans, setup data, and execute test plans
- Supports the Manhattan Scale and other applications used by the order fulfillment centers by triaging, troubleshooting, and performing root cause analysis
- Interacts with other teams, internal and external, to ensure application and/or infrastructure issues are resolved in a timely manner
You have a bachelors degree in Computer Science Engineering, or a related field, with at least 3 years of IT Supply Chain experience and a minimum of 2 years of experience implementing, configuring, and supporting Manhattan Scale (WMS) software. You are skilled in converting business requirements into functional designs and have experience in business requirement documentation, requirement tracing to testing, and user acceptance criteria definition.
You have a solid understanding of general supply chain processes and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You had knowledge and experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall. You possess strong oral and/or written communication skills along with good attention to detail and presentation skills. You have a proven history of on-time delivery, in budget and quality delivery of small projects.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
When people come together, incredible things happen. Here you’ll work in a safe environment where you can be who you truly are. We’ll champion and celebrate your uniqueness throughout your journey with us. This is how we excel at partnering with the scientific community no matter the challenge, ultimately helping solve the world’s most critical diseases. Find out more about Diversity & Inclusion at Abcam.
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you’re interested in this particular role then we’d love to read your application.
Effective January 1, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Abcam. Employees with a sincerely held religious belief and/or disability impacting their ability to obtain the COVID vaccine can request a reasonable accommodation.