Treasury Consult, Treasury Svcs
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
As a member of the Treasury team, supports the corporate digital payment strategy for payments from and to Aflac customers. Provides payment, credit card, and bank fee analysis reporting. Identifies cost savings opportunities for bank and credit card fee management, provides ad hoc reporting, and supports other Treasury initiatives.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs the day-to-day tasks involved with Aflac’s payments including working with and serving as an escalation point for credit card and bank fee related issues.
- Provides support for Aflac ecommerce activities and other digital initiatives that involve payments.
- Monitors for fraudulent activity and identifies ways to mitigate payments fraud, including supporting fraud scoring programs, and identifying opportunities to provide a more secure experience.
- Supports the credit card processing program by working closely with Financial and IT to implement strategies to reduce credit card processing fees and charge backs and coordination of PCI compliance, while ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Prepares accurate and timely Aflac payment reporting, including dashboards, end of period reporting, quarterly reports, and annual forecasts and budgets.
- Analyzes monthly bank fees and identifies cost savings opportunities.
- Maintains and provides reports of comparative bank analysis charges, FDIC fees, and earnings credit monitoring.
- Acts as administrator for the Company’s treasury management system and banking applications.
- Assists with the preparation of presentations and ad hoc analyses regarding payments for review by Aflac’s Leadership Team.
- Assists with the analysis of large data sets and identifies trends as well as risks and opportunities around payment programs.
- Documents and maintains Treasury fee management policies and procedures.
- Researches and resolves discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Responds to audit inquiries in a timely manner; as required, makes calls to the bank directly to clarify adjustments or to clarify items on the bank statements.
- Completes ad hoc projects as directed. Assists with special projects on an as needed basis; provides support for all Treasury related initiatives.
- Provides excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as required
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree accounting, business administration, finance, or a related field
- 6 years of professional job-related work experience
- Treasury, payments, or cash management experience
Education & Experience Preferred
- SAP experience
- Insurance industry experience
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial systems and treasury management software
- Knowledge of Treasury related payments, EFT or digital payments including credit card
- Knowledge and understanding of bank fees and credit card analysis
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
The statements below describe the general nature and level of the work and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Normal office environment (virtual and/or in-person)