Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
Support and optimize key marketing programs and initiatives; enhance our digital presence by utilizing search engine optimization SEO) techniques, updating our Wordpress websites, being fluent in Google and Facebook paid ads, crafting email campaigns, leveraging current social media trends and other duties assigned by the Marketing Manager.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Marketing Director to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns through paid media, search engine marketing, and social media.
- Manage the content creation and scheduling/monitoring of social media accounts for Aflac Dental & Vision; collaborate with the Compliance, Communications/PR teams, Brand, and Legal to ensure alignment and compliance with internal and external regulations.
- Monitor, collect and deliver comprehensive reporting and insight from all social media platforms and paid advertising campaigns.
- Help build and update WordPress web sites for company and affiliated companies, assisting with generating graphics, adding/editing content/pages, building/maintaining forms and optimizing for SEO.
- Design and edit marketing collateral including flyers, brochures and print ads.
- Design and help develop content for internal and external email campaigns, assisting with tracking and reporting click-through and open rates.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field
- One year of experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SEO, HTML
- One year of experience with Professional Social Media and Paid Social Media
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Proven success with business-side use of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Experience with PPC management using Google AdWords and Facebook.
- Familiarity with social media scheduling tools (HootSuite, Ad Espresso, CoSchedule, etc).
- Experience with CRM and email marketing tools such as Constant Contact.
- Experience gathering data and utilizing metric reporting software
- Proficiency at developing and managing content of WordPress websites and blogs.
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Expert level proficiency with graphic design software including PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign (portfolio preferred).
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communications skills.
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations