Brand Market Analyst
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
Partners with senior leadership to define marketing KPIs; lead the development of measurement strategy and learning plans. Responsible for steward reporting cadences for consumer and constituent work streams, to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing plans. Works with internal and agency partners to establish tracking needs and ensure accurate data is being collected.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides comprehensive analysis of market trends, analysis of consumer habits, competitor pricing impact, and advertising performance.
- Translates complex business questions into problems that can be solved through analytics.
- Monitors and reports performance against KPIs to identify opportunities to drive growth and profitability.
- Collaborate with agency partners to explore data needs, conduct analysis, and share proposals and results backed by data and coupled with actionable insights.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure measurement strategy is executed across marketing initiatives.
- Leads and/or participates in various projects related to marketing/advertising strategies and programs.
- Works with management in providing campaign/program performance metrics, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data; assists division with recommendations to change current procedures, or promotional efforts based on research and new trends
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or a related field
- 2-4 years of professional job related experience
- Experience in data analysis
- Proficiency in tracking and reporting on media performance across video (linear, CTV, OTT), audio, digital, social media and PR channels
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experience in Google Analytics and with social media partners, Meta, Twitter, TikTok and Linkedin
- Experience in social monitoring tools preferred, i.e. Sprinklr.
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills to manage interactions with internal and external partners.
- Must be an analytical thinker, capable of prioritizing and managing multiple projects and tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently an as part of a team.
- Ability to identify and seek needed information.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Acting with Integrity - Clearly states goals and beliefs; lets people know his/her true intentions; does what he she said they would do; follows through on commitments
- Communicating Effectively - Expresses ideas and information in a clear and concise manner; tailors message to fit the interests and needs of the audience; delivers information in a manner that is interesting and compelling to the listener
- Pursuing Self-Development - Demonstrates ambition and desire to move forward in his/her career; engages others in discussions about career development; seeks feedback on ways to increase his/her performance; takes advantage of opportunities to build new skills and capabilities
- Serving Customers - Builds strong relationships with customers; stays aware of customer needs, concerns and satisfaction; responds promptly to customer questions and requests; effectively manages
- Supporting Change - Enthusiastically participates in new change initiatives and programs; focuses on reasons why changes will work and how they will be beneficial
- Supporting Organizational Goals - Actively supports organizational goals and values; demonstrates enthusiasm toward the company's goals and mission; aligns actions around organizational goals
- Working with Diverse Populations - Shows respect for the beliefs and traditions of others; encourages and promotes practices that support cultural diversity; discourages behaviors or practices that may be perceived as unfair, biased, or critical toward people with certain backgrounds