Client Account Coordinator (Remote)
Job Type: Full time
The Client Account Coordinator (CAC) will oversee the Commercial Enrollment Operations for Aflac Dental & Vision. The CAC will build effective relationships with Sales Account Managers, brokers/consultants and front-line benefit contacts to ensure a high degree of satisfaction with our products and services.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide professional, timely, and accurate customer support to all group administrators, brokers and agents with questions and requests.
- Documents calls within the established database, ensuring that all notes are completed using established templates.
- Leads team in managing new commercial groups from onboarding to policy fulfillment, including ongoing employee additions, terms, and changes.
- Process all group renewals and cancellations.
- Works with groups and brokers to obtain the required completed paperwork.
- Reviews client information to ensure that all paperwork (contracts, rate sheets, etc.) is properly signed, completed and that the client is a legal entity allowed to perform business in their respective states.
- Contacts the broker or group with any problems that may have occurred with the documentation such as contract, rate sheets, or enrollment forms.
- Maintains appropriate, current source documents and reference materials.
- Produces pre-filled enrollment packages for brokers and/or clients.
- Watch call queue to ensure customers calls are answered in a timely manner.
- Create and distribute fulfillment packages.
- Research and respond to all escalated inquiries with a strong sense of urgency.
- Manage all Agent and Agency appointments, documents, and data entry to company systems.
- Audit phone calls and provide coaching to ensure adherence to KPI’s and standards.
- Analyze metrics to develop individual performance action plans.
- Interview, evaluate, coach, reward staff and deliver disciplinary actions as needed.
- Consistently monitor team to proactively identify potential problems and implement resolutions.
- Analyze results and trends to develop plans to improve team performance.
- Lead the team in identifying new process improvements driving productivity and service.
- Develop relationships with the supporting business units to help resolve issues.
- Perform various additional tasks as required by the Commercial Group leadership team.
Education & Experience Required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- One year of working experience, preferably in a similar capacity
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrates strong understanding of dental/vision products.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation skills and professional demeanor.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations