Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $40,000 - $95,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What will you be doing in this role?
- General understanding of Aflac’s policies/procedures for case setup and enrollment materials
- General understanding of the Career Broker Sales model (career and broker side of the organization)
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Excellent listening skills and organizational ability
- Problem-solving and teamwork-facilitating skills
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree In Business Administration or a related field
- two years of related experience
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitates different elements of broker enrollments and case development including, but not limited to, formulating/submitting product proposal requests for approval, ordering and delivering brochures, enrollment, and marketing materials through the web ordering process and working with assigned service areas to follow the workflow for enrollment collateral on behalf of the BSP where required
- Compiles and keys information on account activity and pipeline data for all assigned brokers into the sales CRM system and ensures that information is current and accurate; gathers, organizes, and formats data or updates reports for management; completes documents and responses to inquiries, following standard procedures; identifies and suggests solutions to administrative problems; coordinates support from other departments and/or divisions to resolve problems or complete assignments
- Performs data entry to update database and/or spreadsheet information; reviews and enters data for accuracy and completeness while maintaining established service/productivity levels and meeting service quality; completes relevant logs, forms, etc., and prepares all supporting documentation required to process each transaction; adhering to Aflac policies and procedures, processes expense reports, invoice payments, and purchase orders for budget purposes
- Facilitates the planning of various BSP events, lunches, meetings, webinars, conference calls, etc.; manages/maintains broker maps, contact lists, and distribution lists; supports regional and strategic strategy meetings as needed, partnering with sales leadership to create agendas and finalize all materials to ensure a successful meeting; stays abreast of current product and service updates affecting assigned brokers
- Maintains effective and accurate electronic or manual filing systems that provide a quick-reference database for transactions and other department activities; logs, stamps, copies, and prepares documents for imaging; maintains an up-to-date procedure manual that provides accurate step-bystep procedures to accomplish all assigned tasks
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $40,000 - $95,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, at least 10 days of prorated PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.