Head of Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise Trust
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Show that gap who’s boss!
Women are 16% less likely than men to apply to a job once they’ve viewed it, but are 16% more likely to get hired after applying to a job.*
*LinkedIn Talent Solutions Gender Insights Report 2019
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
About the role:
Atlassian is looking for an experienced leader to drive the vision and strategy for our enterprise editions and trust foundations. Your role will be to drive the marketing vision and strategy for our enterprise messaging, sales enablement strategy, and product launches that fuel our most critical enterprise sales motions. You will work alongside global product, engineering, and business leaders to identify new areas for growth that will have the largest impact on customer acquisition, retention, and expansion.
You've had 3-6 years leading enterprise marketing teams in B2B SaaS companies, particularly driving the strategy around products areas including security, compliance, and reliability. You've been responsible for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market strategies for critical areas of a business and have experience leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives. As a player/coach, you're a passionate, self-starter and are eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment. First and foremost, you are a manager who is focused on developing a collaborative team that feels they can deliver their best work and grow under your leadership.
An ideal candidate will be able to:
- Create structure and definition around complex and/or ambiguous business problems
- Develop technical enablement programs
- Led distributed teams across multiple projects simultaneously
- Influence senior leadership, across engineering, marketing, sales, legal, and other functions gaining alignment to common goals.
- Collaborate with AR, PR, and thought leadership to build industry momentum for Atlassian's enterprise solutions
- Build and lead a team of product marketers in defining and strengthening Atlassian's enterprise foundations
- Partner with demand generation and analytics to develop compelling programs and evolve and scale our campaign systems
- Partner with product leaders across the organization to develop a visionary roadmap and how to pitch it to our customers, partners, and analysts or influencers
- Partner with sales to develop clear feedback loops and the right positioning to shift the enterprise narrative to our customers and partners
More about our team
The Product Marketing team is responsible for crafting and executing the go-to-market strategy for all Atlassian's solutions. Serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, online marketing, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!