Senior Marketing Data Scientist, Monetization
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Show that gap who’s boss!
Women are 16% less likely than men to apply to a job once they’ve viewed it, but are 16% more likely to get hired after applying to a job.*
*LinkedIn Talent Solutions Gender Insights Report 2019
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Atlassian is hiring an experienced data scientist for the Small/Medium Business Monetization Data Science team. This team sits within the Enterprise Go-To-Market team and is a group that creates monetization programs and strategies to help Atlassian products unleash the potential of every small/medium business team. Our team focuses on the important moments of a small/medium business's discovery of and journey with Atlassian products. We uncover and guide data-informed strategies across Atlassian's CLM organization.
What you'll do
- Become the subject matter expert in Atlassian's small business monetization strategy across our portfolio of products.
- Work with Marketing Leadership and partners to help guide marketing strategy.
- Apply causal inference and econometric methods to measure marketing campaign strategies and programs.
- Coordinate different facts and findings into powerful narratives that have the broadest possible application within Atlassian.
- Collaborate with numerous analytics and data science teams in addition to partnering with marketing, sales and product managers.
- Build measurement methodologies and capabilities that have broad application across Atlassian.
- Promote evidence-based decision-making by partnering with important decision makers and senior leadership.
- Identify and improve the execution of the full Analytics & Data Science team through standardization of process, authoring new practices, mentorship and cultivation of new expertise.
- Join a growing team of analysts and play an active role in team collaboration and culture.
- 5+ years of analytics experience either in technology, engineering, consulting or other relative work experience.
- Experience within product, marketing, growth, or sales analytics and data science teams.
- You can write SQL with a preference for well-architected data models, optimized query performance.
- You are proficient in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, R) and a visualization and business intelligence platform (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Mode).
- Build incrementally to help support a moving organization.
- You use data to help go-to-market teams influence company-level outcomes.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!