Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Senior Technical Program Manager, Recruiting Technology
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Perfection not required
Excited about this role, but not sure if you meet 100% of the criteria? Employers would still love to hear from you.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We're hiring a Senior Technical Program Manager, reporting to the Head of TA Tech Enablement. You are a program manager with a background in HR or Recruiting. Here, you'll establish a positive relationship with People, IT, Finance, Legal, Compliance, and Atlassian product teams in innovating throughout recruiting while optimizing for lasting experiences. From a systems standpoint, you'll be involved in aspects of program management to achieve future proof products and design.
- You will provide support for important people and cross-functional tech transformation programs
- You will be accountable to strategize and develop programs as it aligns with our broader Talent Acquisition vision.
- Develop detailed program execution plan and manage all implementation processes including projects progress tracking, metrics, monitoring change control process, testing, release.
- You will manage the Tech roadmap, integration, and launch of new features and tools that will enable our partners to grow their operations, minimize manual effort, and develop a competitive and innovative hiring strategy
- You will be the partner to functions like TA, DEI, People Analytics, People Operations, IT and the business at large
- Facilitate Scrum rituals (Planning, Stand-ups, review, retrospective)
- 6+ years of Technical Program or Technical Product management experience with multiple cross functional teams
- Bachelor's in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- Experience owning the execution of the product roadmap and schedules with experience delivering projects.
- Demonstrated collaboration at all levels of the organization and across all kinds of teams
- Experience managing end-to-end product deployment from concept, development, and successful launch
- Knowledge of HCM/HRM systems, HRIS modules, Talent Acquisition Processes is a huge plus
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.