Senior Product Manager, Sales Technology
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Perfection not required
Excited about this role, but not sure if you meet 100% of the criteria? Employers would still love to hear from you.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian's mission is to unleash the potential of every team. Motivated by honest values and an outstanding culture, we are advancing the art of team collaboration.
Atlassian is seeking an enthusiastic, detail oriented,and highly collaborative Senior Product Managerto help drive the prioritization and roadmap of Atlassian'sSales Technology team. The Sales Technology team is passionate about collaborating cross-functionally to deliver mission-critical capabilities that support Atlassian's goal of achieving $10 Billion a year in revenue.
What You Will Bring:
- A deep understanding of Salesforce, its ecosystem of connected applications, and demonstrable success in optimizing technology to drive revenue growth.
- A keen attention to detail; passionate about turning a vague user need into a fully defined feature via documentation, collaboration, and empathy for the end user.
- Confident, clear, calm verbal and written communication. You're a skilled presenter, can guide a discussion, facilitate a productive debate, and get to a decision quickly.
- Ability to distill the work that has the greatest impact on strategic objectives then break it down into clear, actionable requirements and business process flows.
- A lean/agile system mindset with a bias towards getting the right things done with high quality.
- Demonstrated success as a collaborator to Sales and development teams, with a deep understanding of business problems and the ability to listen, communicate creative solutions without compromising the user experience.
- A drive to own your product area from inception to delivery, release, and continuous improvement.
- Emotional Intelligence -lead without formal authority. Get things done. Share the credit and do whatever it takes to move the project forward.
- You are curious about complexity, not afraid of it. An understanding of synchronous and asynchronous integrations, data, and the trade-offs of customization to inform the scope and prioritization.
- An ability to balance the highly tactical daily skills with a strategic focus on moving the needle.
- Establish and manage relationships with business partners, such as Sales Ops, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Commerce team.
What Skills You Will Need:
- Strong Product oriented mindset with subject matter expertise in go-to-market technology to drive strong alignment to company's strategic objectives.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience implementing various SalesForce projects/programs leveraging Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Partner Communities, Lightning, CPQ, etc.
- 5+ years working as a Product Manager, Sr. Business Systems Analyst, or Product Owner in a Scrum environment. CSPO certification preferred.
- Salesforce Certification(s) strongly preferred (Certified Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, App Builder, Community Consultant, etc.)
- Prior experience working with a Scrum team in a SaaS company using cloud applications like Salesforce, Marketo, Anaplan, NetSuite, MuleSoft.
- A passion for turning chaos into clarity.
- BS/MS/MBA in Information Systems, Business, or related experience.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!