Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Product Marketing Senior Team Lead, ITSM
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for a highly collaborative, experienced product marketer to join our IT Product Marketing team and own our most strategic launches & go-to-market initiatives. You’ll drive awareness and demand for our IT Service Management (ITSM) solution, Jira Service Management, by developing the strategy and working cross-functionally across Atlassian to execute our biggest launches through a variety of channels.
To be successful, you must be collaborative in nature and ready to partner with multiple teams across the business, including product, program, events, brand, sales, strategy & business operations, marketing analytics, PR, and more.
What you'll do
- Lead go-to-market efforts and launches for our ITSM solution
- Work closely with our PMM team and cross-functional teams such as events, product, program management, brand & creative, sales, marketing analytics, PR, and more to drive GTM initiatives, launches, and annual customer events from the bottom up (examples include: High Velocity: ITSM World Tour event and acquisition announcements)
- Raise awareness and demand for Atlassian's ITSM solution in the market, including with customers, partners, press, and industry analysts
- Define strategy of Atlassian's participation in third-party events (in-person and digital) in the ITSM space, including identifying speaking opportunities for subject matter experts in the organization
- Lead strategic product marketing projects as needed
- You have 6+ years of experience working very cross-functionally and influencing teams to bring complex, hairy launches to market
- You see the big picture across a large organization and have experience designing and rolling out GTM strategies from scratch - including events, web, email, enablement, events, content, lifecycle marketing, community, etc.
- You know how to prioritize work efficiently and anticipate blockers, knowing when to escalate if necessary
- You have a data-oriented mindset and are thinking about how outcomes tie to team and business goals
- You thrive in an ever-changing environment and embrace working on several different projects simultaneously
- You can vocalize when things are not going well - and recommend solutions
- You're a passionate, self-starter with a no-bullshit, can-do attitude
- You're a phenomenal communicator and writer
- B2B product marketing experience preferred
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $139,400 - $213,900
Zone B: $125,500 - $192,500
Zone C: $115,700 - $177,500
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.