Product Marketing Manager, Ecosystem
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
- Amelia Earhart
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for a motivated and creative Product Marketing Manager to join our Ecosystem marketing team.
As the go-to-market owner of the Atlassian Marketplace, you will drive the adoption of Marketplace apps amongst the Atlassian customer base with a multi-channel marketing strategy. We're looking for someone who's passionate about running growth experiments and delivering compelling content throughout each phase of the customer journey, and who can partner with product and field teams to ensure that customers' needs are met with product and platform extensibility.
You'll create integrated marketing campaigns, support new feature launches, identify unexplored areas for growth, and directly impact Atlassian's customer acquisition, retention, and cloud migration goals. You'll work across Atlassian's full product suite and partner with SMEs throughout the business to ensure that we're effectively communicating the value of apps and extensibility to customers and the market.
You'll work with product marketing teams across Atlassian's full portfolio (Jira Software, Bitbucket, Jira Service Desk, OpsGenie, Trello, and Statuspage) to bolster product and solution campaigns, the Partnerships teams to promote industry trends and strategic SaaS partner integrations, customer marketing to create compelling success stories, product management to bring market and customer insights that influence the product roadmap, and many others.
What you’ll do:
- Develop experiments to increase cloud app adoption amongst new and existing Atlassian customers
- Run release-based and quarterly campaigns that drive awareness, evaluation, and activation of cloud apps
- Create opportunities for our Marketplace Partners to integrate into Atlassian-led campaigns to amplify our messaging
- Generate high-quality assets for customers, evaluators, field teams, and channel partners in the form of blogs, white papers, webinars, customer stories, and more
- Leverage data, analytics, SEO, and keyword research to inform strategy
On your first day, we’ll expect you to:
- Have 3-5 years of B2B Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and/or Digital Strategy experience in a high-growth software company (SaaS preferred)
- Have run enablement programs in a complex, enterprise SaaS environment (an ideal candidate has ecosystem marketing experience)
- Bring a critical, data-informed eye to existing campaigns and customer app adoption journeys
- Ability to write and develop unique and compelling content
- Be eager to jump in and get things done and not get flustered in a fast-paced changing environment
- Thrive on collaboration across multiple teams and organizations within Atlassian
- Be a hardworking, self-starter with a no-bullshit mentality, can-do attitude
More about our team
The Atlassian Marketing team owns the crafting and executing of GTM strategies for all products across the Atlassian portfolio. Deep collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those results, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, demand gen, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!