Principal Talent Intelligence Consultant
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Perfection not required
Excited about this role, but not sure if you meet 100% of the criteria? Employers would still love to hear from you.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
As a talent intelligence consultant here at Atlassian, your role will see you as a contact point and critical partner for key customer segments and workstreams. You will help our customers by shaping market understanding through deep talent market analysis and delivery of customised, high-quality research reports.
This role will see you go beyond just delivering talent market analysis to becoming a trusted strategic partner to your stakeholder groups. A key to your success will be your ability to provide business advisory and a level of influence to drive clarity around market demographics, options and suggestive action to problems on hand.
You will also partner with our internal talent intelligence analysts to help provide support for technology, tooling and infrastructure projects. Whilst not a driver or owner for these workstreams, it is expected you help to support projects where required.
In this role you will:
- Analyze data, provide insights and recommend improvements for recruiting strategy and operations across DEI, Competitive Mapping and Team Anywhere initiatives to name a few
- Translate data in a compelling and easy-to-understand narrative for non-technical audiences
- Think deeply about broader business recruiting challenges and how you can provide carefully curated options
- Partner closely with talent researchers to help understand recruiting nuance and edge cases to ensure we have measured twice and cut once
- Align closely with recruiting leaders to understand market data requirements and deliver insights to support problem-solving and business challenges
- Partner across all levels of recruiting leadership to understand current pain points and provide recommended courses of action
- Partner closely with Talent Intelligence Analysts to provide assistance and direction with data collection, tool and technology evaluation
- Communicate analysis and recommendations to various cross-functional stakeholders.
- Seek out and provide recommendations to improve existing data-collection and visualisation approaches
- Support recruiting leaders in developing recruiters / sourcers data literacy
- Determine and assess the reliability of information from available market research tools and benchmarks to make recommendations and support investment in new resources.
- 4+ years experience in an analytics role, preferably in Recruiting, Talent OR HR
- Sound excel powerpoint experience
- Capable and confident communicator that can influence at all levels
- Experience in data storytelling and use of data visualizations to bring important takeaways and concepts to life.
- Consultative; able to make recommendations based on the business problem.
- Can create data narratives and encourages business partners to critically engage in data-driven decision making.
- The ability to synthesize data from multiple sources and quickly learn new spaces
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience building strong collaboration with partners
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!