Product Data Scientist, Enterprise Trust
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Be brave, not perfect.
- Reshma Saujani
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
The Customer Analytics team at Atlassian is tasked to lead insights about our customers throughout their lifecycle with Atlassian. The team is responsible from defining and maintaining a customer health score, build models to predict potential churn, support business and product growth for Enterprise customers, and work to help customers get more value from our product suite, guide insights on the multi-year effort to transition server customers to Cloud. This team partner with other analytics teams. We are a collaborative team with a high bar of rigorous analyses, and we love to have fun along the way.
We're looking for someone who is excited about building a data foundation with analytical rigor and best practices to make us best of class.
What you'll do
- You will deliver analyses leading to product and business strategy insights, with a focus on our larger, most important Enterprise customers
- You will develop trusted relationships with product executives and change the way your partners approach problems, and influence product roadmaps
- You will work with the Enterprise Trust product management team to ensure our cloud is secure and ready for our enterprise customers
- Whether it's SSO, directory syncing, or enhanced security, you'll be focused on supporting a broad portfolio of enterprise administration features and capabilities through their product lifecycle
- 2+ years experience in analytics, statistics, or related fields
- Expertise in SQL and proficiency in another data programming language (Python, R, etc.)
- Ability to transform raw data and analysis into well-written content
- Experience translating insights into actions that have a direct business impact
- Experience instrumenting data and supporting products and features through their lifecycle
- Experience building ETL pipelines using any tools or scripting languages
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!