Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Channel Enablement Sr. Salesforce Engineer - Sales Technology
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Sales Technology is a passionate team of engineers working diligently to solve a variety of customer-centric problems and challenges. We unleash the potential of other Atlassians working closely with Sales , Partner & Marketing Operations team. As a team, we build intelligent sales and support systems, analytics, and smart tools which leverage a diverse landscape of Atlassian services such as RPA, Salesforce-slack integration etc
As a Sr. Salesforce developer, you will provide your expertise to other Atlassians, design/implement Salesforce solutions, and implement integrations with Salesforce by leveraging MuleSoft and micro-services.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for the right individual to play a vital role in helping build Partner Experiences. A strong knowledge/background in Channel Enablement and track record of success in the defining solutions of enterprise-scale is essential.
Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Be a trusted technology partner in driving alignment to the company’s cross-channel vision and strategy, supporting Channel KPIs and delivering the highest value capabilities.
Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program throughout the change management cycle, including launch timelines, training delivery and adoption.
Drive standardization, process consistency, and data quality across business processes.
Build and maintain effective working relationships with SalesTech Product Management team and business stakeholders.
Lead, guide, and support team members, and help streamline work processes to improve efficiency and consistency
What Skills you will need
- 7-10 years of solution, design and development experience in building solutions on Experience Cloud/SF Partner Community.
- Experience integrating Partner tools such as Vartopia, Qollabi etc with Salesforce CRM.
- Full life cycle experience in solution definition and development and apex/unit testing of the Salesforce application.
- Deployment experience using ANT and SFDX. Migration tools/changeset/vscode/workbench for salesforce will be preferred.
- Analysis skills to understand the Business Problem and propose the best technical solution.
- Enterprise implementations of complex SFDC applications, with reports, workflow, working with several SFDC objects.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, Force.com pages, and integration to other third-party solutions.
- Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, and flows etc.
- Strong technical and virtual collaboration skills are a must.
- Salesforce Admin and Platform Developer I or Experience Cloud Consultant certifications.
- Working knowledge of GIT Version control with Bitbucket/Github/Gitlab and deployment pipelines.
Good to Have (Optional)
- Working knowledge of agile is a plus.
- Experience working on Integrations with Mulesoft/Workato.
- Experience working with Marketo/Marketing Cloud
- Core Java knowledge will be added advantage.
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $151,900 - $233,000
Zone B: $136,700 - $209,700
Zone C: $126,000 - $193,400
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.