Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Senior Data Scientist, Confluence Enterprise Experience
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Product Analytics at Atlassian is an exciting and fast-growing space. At our core, we create value for both our customers and the business by understanding how and why our users use our products. We love to explore and have a lot of fun along the way.
- 5+ years of experience in an engineering/product performance/platform analytics environment.
- Understanding of front-end engineering practice
- Expertise in SQL and experience in Splunk/SignalFx
- Experience with usage data creation process and experience partnering with engineering teams for data tracking
- Turn complex findings into a compelling narrative and a set of actions
- Experience influencing decision-making using analytics
- Background in Engineering or quantitative subject (e.g. Mathematics, statistics, etc)
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.