Senior Applications Developer, Finance Technology
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Do you love solving problems and have a growing appetite for building robust business systems and financial applications in a dynamic environment? Atlassian has a superb opportunity for you. We are looking for a Senior Applications Developer to join the IT Finance Technology team. Our team is tasked with optimizing the systems and processes that drive Atlassian from Core Financials, Procurement, Tax and Treasury. You will be involved in various aspects of identifying, designing and adopting industry leading best practices in such a way that such solutions are built to scale with our growing business.
We love problem solvers who are empathetic, analytical and has a passion to build the best in class, future proof solution design and deployments. Your colleagues would describe you as a top-tier techno-functional expert in a Procure to Pay domain who can provide technical expertise in a complex, fast paced environment, and more meaningfully, comfortable with ambiguity. You are a good fit if you relish solving challenges, have the ability to see around corners and know whats coming next and your personal mantra is 'bring it on' when faced with a new challenge. You have excellent written, verbal and listening interpersonal skills and be able to prioritize and deliver the most important things first.
On your first day, we'd love for you to:
- Bring 4+ years of hands on experience with a leading SaaS Procurement software such as Coupa, Ariba, Netsuite or Oracle Fusion Financials.
- Has deep domain expertise in the Procure to Pay domain and notable achievements in designing and orchestrating various business process automations and custom experiences in this space.
- Have 6+ years of experience in the Information Technology sector and integration services to/on ERP, Procurement and/or HR SaaS based applications.
- Has hands on experience working with a Business Rules Engine in a low/no-code design - offering custom solutions to implement complex business rules for process automations.
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering teams across multiple work streams to deliver optimizations and operational gains in our ecosystem.
- Assist analysts within the team in technical troubleshooting and monitoring existing integrations
- Own and understand Release management, system uptimes, SaaS vendor engagements to ensure smooth delivery of our commitments to business.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!