Principal Channel Management, ITSM - Americas
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to help our customers compete and win in the modern, digital economy. We have built a multi-billion-dollar, fast-growing software business with over 200,000 paying customers, and millions of users around the globe. Many of these organizations acquire Atlassian tools through our global network of partners, who provide a diverse range of enterprise solutions - such as those powered by our Jira Service Management (JSM) product, where Atlassian and our partners are working to improve the current Service Management (ITSM & ESM) market space.
We are looking for an experienced senior strategic channel leader for an important role within our IT service management channel business development team. You will create the regional partner growth strategy, go-to-market and channel development. By taking a macro view of the region you will establish a plan to achieve partner growth, and and lead expansion of the partner community. You will play an important part in a global team dedicated to ensuring the success of partners both new and existing in one of our fastest growing segments.
What you'll do
- Lead the regional strategy for growing Atlassian's Jira Service Management eco-system.
- Be the face of our fast-growing Jira Service Management product, consulting our important partners senior leadership on achieving revenue success
- Working with our recruitment team, identify target Service Management partners to selectively grow our eco-system
- Manage partner co-marketing efforts, training, and ensuring partners are working with our sales teams
- Collaborate with a global channel team to ensure successful outcomes for your region
- Contribute globally to help Introduce new ideas for both recruitment and partner success
- Assess channel coverage, partner capacity and recruitment requirements - across a range of different partnership models
- Budget responsibility for channel demand generation programs
- Partner with Enterprise Sales on optimizing the co-selling motion and building a pipeline
- Align with your team in the channel organization to achieve results
- Collaborate across Atlassian to build and deliver a coordinated enablement model
- You have 8+ years of experience in the Service Management industry and complimentary experience working with Partners.
- Deep industry knowledge of leading competitors and clear view of the industry dynamics
- Experience with what it takes for a partner to help deliver services
- Experience working with channel program teams, channel marketing and sales teams
- You will focus and lead channel projects, but also keep an eye on the business as a whole
- You bring a record of meeting performance metrics - both sales and non-revenue targets
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!