Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Full Stack Software Engineer, Cloud Security Business Growth
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Here at Atlassian, we help teams turn ideas into reality with our world-class collaboration tools. We are looking for a fullstack software engineer to join our Cloud Security - Access Business Growth team. As the name suggests, you will be joining a team focused on growing the business of our Access product by providing Security features to big enterprise Customers and unblocking them in their migration to the Cloud.
You will be working with a rapidly growing high energy diverse team and collaborating with Product, Design, Content, and Architects in rolling out features that will have a big impact on Access and the overall Atlassian business.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jasmine, Mocha, Cypress)
- Experience with Node or Java.
- Familiarity with cloud environments such as AWS or GCP.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum).
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills.
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline.
- Familiarity with reactive programming frameworks, i.e. Spring Webflux, RXJava.
- Familiarity with micro-services and event-driven architectures.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with Design and Content on the Design Specs.
- Create Technical Specs and other Technical Design documents.
- Contribute to code and help the team with PR reviews.
- Mentor and guide other engineers on the team.
- Be on-call helping with TechOps and Reliability of our product
- Get to work on innovative ideas during ShipIts and Innovation Weeks.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.