Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Show that gap who’s boss!
Women are 16% less likely than men to apply to a job once they’ve viewed it, but are 16% more likely to get hired after applying to a job.*
*LinkedIn Talent Solutions Gender Insights Report 2019
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Our Experiential & Field Marketing team is comprised of people with backgrounds in event marketing, including event strategy. We drive customer engagement with the Atlassian brand and its portfolio of products to create awareness and expand brand each.
We're hiring an Event Strategist, reporting to the Head of Global Event Strategy to lead the development of attendee journey strategies for the Atlassian global event portfolio, including for pre-event, during events, and post-event. Here, you'll contribute to not only event attendee journey strategy but also the development of overall program strategies, content framework development and measurement functions for all global events at Atlassian. This includes partnering with contractors and third-party agencies to help move work forward. The goal of your overall work will be to align our event strategies back to team goals, business objectives and audience priorities.
What you'll do
- Construct event experiences with an audience-first perspective by building event attendee journeys that account for the entire experience from pre-event to post-event
- Build individual event strategies including identifying event goals, audiences, attendee journey and more ensuring that the strategy aligns event priorities to an integrated customer journey throughout the year
- Partner with other shared services teams including content ops, event tech and marcom
- Assist with event and content strategies across business groups including product marketing, brand, customer marketing, sales, and field teams
- Lead market research efforts around event trends and focus groups
- Assist on all global event reporting including post-event surveys, measurement recaps and more
- 5+ years of experience in event strategy or similar role
- 3+ years developing data-driven strategy development for large-scale, global events
- Cultivate relationships with important internal and external partners and with all team members, including the ability to delegate work
- Background in project management and partner management
- Success with achieving goals and OKR's
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!