Product Designer, Confluence
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Show that gap who’s boss!
Women are 16% less likely than men to apply to a job once they’ve viewed it, but are 16% more likely to get hired after applying to a job.*
*LinkedIn Talent Solutions Gender Insights Report 2019
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Do you love complex problems, helping people find exactly the right product solution, and making it seem simple? Atlassian has an extraordinary opportunity for you! We are searching for Design graduates to join our growing Design teams in the US. to join our Confluence Team.
Atlassian is one of the fastest-growing software companies globally, with millions of customers across our products (Jira, Confluence, and Trello, to name a few). We're continuing to invest heavily in a bid to bring out the best in every team. We're growing our design team globally and searching for hardworking designers and design leaders.
About the role
We're searching for a Product Designer in the US (Remote) to join the Atlassian Confluence team, focusing on our Integrations.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Work closely with senior designers, product managers, engineering, and other cross-functional partners to define product strategy and champion the user experience in our product.
- Flex your storytelling and collaboration muscles, working as a part of a collaborative team
- Facilitate workshops with engineers and product managers to establish project scope and explore potential solutions to identified challenges
- Experimenting, testing, and optimizing to create delightful, frictionless, and tailored end-to-end experiences
- Influence how we approach our work, ship products, and drive the product roadmap.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- An updated and polished portfolio that demonstrates strong user experience and interaction design informed by empathy for the user. This is key for us
- Demonstrated love of the open, iterative design process – constantly sketching, showing work in progress, validating with customers and data, iterating, shipping, learning, growing, and shipping customer value some more
- Facilitation and cross-functional collaboration skills: you can demonstrate the ability to work across multiple teams, solicit and synthesize feedback, and facilitate design discussions
- Experience with strategies for utilizing data to inform fantastic digital experiences
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!