Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Perfection not required
Excited about this role, but not sure if you meet 100% of the criteria? Employers would still love to hear from you.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Our Performance Messaging Team is comprised of people with backgrounds in email and in-product messaging. We work directly with the partners to deliver targeted email campaigns that aim to provide the best customer experience.
We're hiring an email producer, reporting to the Performance Messaging Lead. You are an email nerd with a background in building email campaigns and implementing iterative testing strategies. Here, you'll support the Digital Customer Success Team with technical email campaign development, setup and testing in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
What you'll do
- Develop net-new HTML email campaigns, including AMPScripting where needed
- Manage end-to-end strategic setup of SFMC journeys
- Implement iterative testing methodologies for existing campaigns
- Perform full QA testing
- Partner with other teams
- Collaborate across the Digital Customer Success Team and provide best practice recommendations
- Experience with email marketing coding methodologies
- 3+ years of experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and AMPScript development, with SQL being a plus
- 3+ years of experience setting up and performing end-to-end testing of multiple-email journeys
- 3+ years of experience using several methods of audience import and setup in Data Extensions or similar
- Identify audience attribute requirements and translate into strategic audience requirements
- 1+ years of experience performing content and technical QA
- Build relationships and collaborate with partners
- Interpret email performance metrics
- Hands-on experience with email marketing best practices
- Individual project management skills and meet milestone deadlines
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!