Senior Program Manager, WM4A
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian's mission is to help "unleash the potential of every team" and this is the guiding light behind everything we do. We have developed well-known products (e.g. Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Trello) that fit in the fabric of teamwork across different types of teams and the processes to help every team succeed.
Your future team
The Work Management for All (WM4A) team is building and delivering powerful and unique products such as Confluence, Trello and other products to bring Atlassian products and ways of working to all knowledge workers.
As a Senior Program Manager in WM4A, you will help drive strategic cross-functional program across WM4A and make it a reality. You will report to the Head of Program Management, WM4A but will work closely with leaders across Atlassian to deliver on the WM4A strategy. You have a solid balance of versatile program management leadership and technical capabilities. You will also align technical architecture with an understanding of the product strategy. This will allow the team to make decisions to accelerate programs at any level of depth.
What you'll do
- Program management
- Work across R&D teams for a smooth execution of our strategy.
- Lead our teams to plan, set goals, execute, and learn
- Run complex, strategic projects (ranging from technical delivery and analytical deep dives to operational efficiencies)
- Design and take charge of meaningful dashboards and readouts for key executives
- Champion and cultivate cross-team relationships to organize and manage dependencies
- Coordinate work "on the team" such as team health exercises, decision-making plays, and org size/shape assessment. Lead strategic off-sites and associated planning rituals
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience working with product, engineering, design and related functions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Have experience in diagnosing pain points for teams, moving them to 'good', and committing to ensuring they get to 'great'
- Experience working with remote, global, and cross-functional teams and matrix organizations, and an understanding of SaaS business models and enterprise sales
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!