Product Marketing Manager, Trello Mobile Marketing
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Trello, part of Atlassian's suite of collaboration tools, is the visual work management tool that powers over 2 million productive teams worldwide. Atlassian is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the Trello team, with a focus on growing and supporting our passionate mobile app users on Android and iOS.
You are a customer-focused marketer who has a passion for improving software experiences for teams to work productively across devices. You love mobile marketing because it is a fast-evolving field, and have experience driving mobile app engagement. Are you ready to help Trello's global audience manage their work on the go? Do you enjoy working cross-functionally in an agile work environment? Then you'll be an awesome fit for this mobile marketing-focused PMM role.
What you'll do
- Launch end-to-end mobile marketing campaigns, including messaging and localization.
- Define and optimize the top-of-funnel mobile user journey, from discovery to signup to monthly active usage, working with the Product teams to influence and improve mobile user experience.
- Coordinate, plan, and implement App Store Optimization (ASO) strategies to drive organic traffic growth, ranking, and visibility improvements from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Use mobile attribution data to analyze growth trends, both for the Trello app and across the market.
- Own go-to-market launches and communication of new mobile features through strategic collaboration with Product Management and PR.
- Understand the needs and positioning of the mobile market, and tell that story to the targeted audience.
- Establish ongoing creative refresh and optimization of our mobile assets, working with the Product and Design teams.
- Inform our positioning (and our teams) with regular competitive and market intelligence analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrate the art and science of marketing, balancing creativity with data-informed goal-setting, reporting, and campaign performance analysis in partnership with Marketing Analytics.
- 3-5 years of non-internship experience in Product Marketing, Mobile Marketing
- At least 1 year of SaaS experience
- Adaptability to dive into the details wherever needed, while knowing when to adjust the plan and pivot to changing circumstances.
- Cross-functional aptitude working across teams ranging from Marketing, Analytics, and Product on a shared vision and goals for product usage growth
- It would be great, but not required if you have:
- Familiarity with Trello, Atlassian, or work management software
- Experience creating or enhancing visual assets such as product screenshots, GIFs, or videos.
- If you don't meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role's requirements puts you in the running.
More about our team
The Trello Marketing team designs and executes the GTM strategy for Trello. We're expert collaborators and big believers in flexible, agile working styles (while being creative along the way!)
Product Marketers at Atlassian have an influential voice in defining product strategy alongside the product management, engineering, and design teams. We also sit within an organization of end-to-end marketers, offering engaging experiences for our users in partnership with data analysts, creative designers and developers, performance marketers, email and demand generation.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!