Global Recruiting Leader, Sales and Marketing
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Be brave, not perfect.
- Reshma Saujani
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We are looking for Global Talent Acquisition leader to look after our scaling Global Sales and Marketing Functions. We are in the midsts of an incredible scaling journey, and are looking for a leader impassioned by growth, opportunity for impact and partnership with the business leaders.
Here's what you'll care about:
Building for the Future: You are looking to build, rather than maintain. Through a close partnership with the business, and our global team, your curiosity and expertise is focused at building a representative team that is set up to grow Atlassian through the unprecedented time of scale ahead of us.
Promoting a Team: You are not only building a team, but set the strategy in new, exciting territory for our function while building in sustainable rituals and routines. Focused on achieving our hiring goals and not losing sight of team investment, development and engagement.
Optimizing for Scale: Our goal is to hire the right people, at the right time, for the right roles at Atlassian. You're an important driver as we look at what is working and what is not, and evolving how we partner with the business as we continue on the journey to 25k.
This role will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition, Business Teams - North America.
Your future team
On the Atlassian Talent Acquisition team, we use a collaborative, data-driven approach to hiring, building strategic plans, and help leadership hire the right people, at the right time. Our mission is to establish Talent Acquisition as a strategic competitive advantage for the Atlassian brand overall. We use technology, data, and innovative branding techniques to help propel our global brand to that of a leading employer in the technology space. We're all about predictability and transparency.
What you'll do:
- Form your leadership team and routines which is the important foundation for driving an inclusive team.
- Lead a dynamic team of TA professionals - consisting of recruiters, sourcers, and managers in a way that moves towards predictive, sustainable growth for the business.
- Partner to contribute to important breadths of work (ie: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in our hiring practices; building distributed workforce; etc.) as it relates to the Global Sales and Marketing Function.
- Mentor, coach, guide and influence within the global and regional TA teams.
- Manage a global, data-driven, view of the Sales and Marketing organization and guide influence with the business. Your leadership team will look after regional consistency (ie: assessments/interview process) and collectively together will influence global direction of strategies that support our areas of focus, specifically building a representative, distributed work force.
- Care. You'll share our values and exhibit them in your actions and communication with colleagues and candidates. You'll want everyone you work with to leave with an enhanced opinion of Atlassian and the TA organization.
- Recruiting expertise, including leadership experience leading leaders. It's great, but not required if you have experience within go to market functions.
- 5 years experience partnering closely and influencing senior leadership within the Sales, Marketing or Customer Support functions of an organization
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with a passion to advocate for more inclusive approaches to hiring
- Experience leading teams who performed against a hiring plan, while forming successful relationships with hiring partners in a constantly evolving, face-paced environment
- Experience working with metrics, numbers, and trends to tell a meaningful story to multiple audiences.
- Experience with coaching, mentoring and developing talent
- An understanding of sourcing technology, market trends, and talent strategy
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!