Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Product Designer, Trello (Drive Collaboration)
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Trello is used by 100 million people worldwide and is part of Atlassian's growing suite of products made for everyone from small businesses to established enterprises. We're building a new team focused on landing new users who want to collaborate in Trello. This team will play a critical role in delivering on our product strategy and company mission to unleash the potential of all teams.
You will be given broad autonomy to work with your engineering and product counterparts in crafting new experiences and features aimed at growing the Trello fanbase. This is a great opportunity for designers who love to experiment and work collaboratively to find new opportunities for our customer base.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Design experiments and validate hypotheses related to teamwork in Trello
- Contribute to the creation of seamless end-to-end experiences that directly shape the future of Trello
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Content Design, Research, Data Science, Marketing, customer-facing teams, and other designers across Atlassian
- Be a true champion for our users while solving complex problems, with a focus on improving our experience quality
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Proficiency in designing with tools such as Figma & Mural
- A flexible and iterative approach to working with teams
- Excellent knowledge of design systems and modern visual design practices
- Experience conducting customer research and applying insights to your work
- The ability to make tradeoffs, solicit feedback, communicate design decisions, and facilitate design discussions
More about our team
- The Trello Customer Experience team's purpose is to weave the goals of our customers and our business into a seamless experience. We champion experiences that are built for scale while still being designed for humans and loved by teams of all shapes and sizes. We believe that Trello's uniqueness is our greatest strength. Our Customer Experience team is made up of Content Designers, Product Designers, and User Researchers.
More about our benefits
- Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company-paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
- Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more forward-thinking, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
- We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experiences we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $125, 948 - $193,200
Zone B: $113,353 - $173, 900
Zone C: $ 104,536 - $160,300
Within each range, base pay is determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.