Senior Analyst Relations Manager
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Atlassian is looking for an experienced analyst relations practitioner with an understanding of the industry analyst landscape and existing relationships with either IT, Software Development, or Collaboration analyst influencers. You will join the Atlassian analyst relations program to implement Atlassian's AR strategy and partner with product marketers and product managers across the business to build relationships, master reports and manage the AR program. As an important member of the Analyst Relations team you will help shape how we implement, measure and build a nimble, effective, and modern AR function that matches Atlassian unique business model.
You'll be part of a global communications team, reporting to the Head of Analyst Relations and partnering with communications, marketing, product and corporate teams across the business.
What you'll do
- Create, nurture, and manage positive relationships with industry analysts, serving as a key, centralized contact point and connector.
- Work with designated product marketing managers and product teams to implement an AR program that influences, educates, and secures endorsements from leading analysts in our most important markets.
- Develop and implement an analyst relations program to support communications and marketing initiatives with analyst research and industry validation including regular updates, analyst inquiry, research services, and field education programs.
- Act as an advisor on how the analyst firms can contribute to marketing campaigns and internal understanding of the markets and competitors.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in business-to-business analyst relations, for another Fortune 500 tech firm.
- Demonstrated ability to build and run analyst relations programs.
- Experience influencing important decision makers and analysts' research agenda.
- Solid experience with major and boutique analyst firms (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, 451 Research, etc.).
- An eye for simplifying sophisticated topics and technologies to their essence, and the curiosity and aim to discover share-worthy information.
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams and across global geographies with remote colleagues and partners.
- A love for collecting and sharing salient content from internal and external sources.
- An ability to prioritize high-profile projects and juggle urgent inbound requests with ease.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!