Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Product Manager - Confluence Tailored Experiences
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Confluence Cloud team at Atlassian is changing the way companies collaborate and share information. Confluence has 75k+ customers and more than half of Fortune 100 companies use Confluence to connect people with the content they need. Join us as we unleash the power of teams all over the globe.
We're hiring a Product Manager to lead our Tailored Experiences team, focused on helping users easily start creating content, leveraging functionality such as templates.
Atlassian is on the cutting edge of modern product craft, and is still led by the two original founders who relentlessly pursue the vision to unleash the potential in every team. You'll be joining a product-led company where product managers set strategy and lead teams towards big goals.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with your triad of engineering and design to build a roadmap, set goals, and execute on your plan.
- Manage the delivery of new features from end to end, starting from defining a problem all the way through to shipping and measuring success.
- Work closely with engineers and designers to define product specs and iterate on experiences as they are delivered.
- Align with the product marketing team to ensure new features are shared with and adopted by customers.
- Spend as much time as possible talking to customers and analyzing customer feedback to inform product decisions.
- Report to the Group Product Manager and work with product & company leadership, our incredible team of PMs, and partner teams to ship great experiences everywhere.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role (ideally a product-led SaaS company)
- Background working across engineering, design, and marketing
- Spent time with customers to understand new ways to solve pain points in the collaboration space
- Passion for running experiments and able to context switch from talking about the big picture all the way down to implementation details
- Excitement about working on one of the largest and fastest growing products within Atlassian
- A love for designing and implementing experiments, using a combination of qualitative and quantitative data to measure success. You're okay with being wrong about a hypothesis
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong opinions but enjoy being challenged to think about a problem from a different angle
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.